“[Remedy for atheism is] achieved chiefly by the witness of a living and mature faith, namely, one trained to see difficulties clearly and to master them….this faith needs to prove its fruitfulness by penetrating the believer’s entire life, including its worldly dimensions, and by activating him toward justice and love…” GAUDIUM ET SPES
Blessed John Paul II was a master communicator and a shining witness to the love and mercy of God. How can his example help us to proclaim the Gospel effectively in the 21st Century?
In this episode of Living the Legacy, Sister Bernadette explores:
• The role of language in building relationships and proclaiming the Gospel
• The importance of personal witness in the work of evangelisation
• Our need to be people of courage and faith
• How confronting the reality of our own weakness can allow God to work through us
• The role of Mary in the life of faith
DOWNLOAD (Right click to save) (26 mins)
Please feel free to send questions and feedback to Sister Bernadette via email@example.com.
Sister Bernadette Pike MG is founding member of the Missionaries of the Gospel, a new community inspired by Blessed John Paul II. The community was founded under the guidance of Perth’s Archbishop Barry Hickey in 2007, incoporating both the John Paul II Sisters and lay members. More information is available at www.mg.org.au.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes