Archbishop Julian Porteous explains issues with contemporary responses to gender dysphoria and the Christian response to sex and gender fluidity. Archbishop Julian also expresses his hope for a better understanding of these topics.
Content advisory: This interview contains references to psychological issues.
In this podcast:
- 0:08: Society and gender dysphoria.
- 1:14: The recent visit to Hobart by Dr. Elisabeth Taylor and Dr. John Whitehall.
- 3:05: Gender dysphoria as a psychological issue.
- 6:24: What is the Christian perspective on gender fluidity?
- 10:17: Infertility which arises from medical gender reassignment.
- 11:54: Archbishop Julian’s hope for a better understanding of gender dysphoria.