James Parker explores the question of what it means to be a man and to be a woman, and our identity as a man and a woman in God’s image.
Content advisory: This talk contains sexual themes.
In this podcast:
- 0:20: Feminism and motherhood.
- 4:20: Being a woman and being a man.
- 7:03: Question: Roots and causes of continual falling-in-love.
- 18:08: God and gender.
- 24:58: Men, women and the call to a total self-sacrifice.
- 31:46: What is our identity?
- 31:53: How can men live out God’s image?
- 33:38: How can women live out God’s image?
- 37:44: Passion and adventure.
- 40:40: A concluding summary.
The Immaculata Mission School 2017 was hosted by the Immaculata Community at the Launceston Church Grammar School in Tasmania.
Music Credit: At the Foot of the Cross – Fr Rob Galea