Mark Nimo explains who the Holy Spirit is, and how the Holy Spirit comes like flowing water to heal us of our past wounds.
In this podcast:
- 0:14: At different times we reject the gift of God in different ways.
- 1:05: Who is the Holy Spirit?
- 3:08: God’s love is given to us through the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:1-5).
- 6:07: Symbolism of the Holy Spirit: Poured out like water (John 7:37-38).
- 11:36: “Do you have the Holy Spirit?… Does the Holy Spirit have you?”
- 12:42: The example of breaking the water table.
- 16:43: Abiding in love, abiding in God, casting out fear.
- 21:00: The flowing water of the Holy Spirit heals our past wounds.
The Immaculata Mission School 2017 was hosted by the Immaculata Community at the Launceston Church Grammar School in Tasmania.
Music Credit: At the Foot of the Cross – Fr Rob Galea